What Makes ComfyEarrings so Comfortable?
ComfyEarrings are unlike any earrings you’ve worn before!
They are uniquely created to sit comfortably in your ear without stabbing your neck or squishing your earlobes.
Traditional earrings have a few problems…
- The back of traditional earrings slides onto the post, often making the earrings too tight. This is bad for all ear types, but especially sensitive ears. Earrings that pinch against the skin of your earlobe trap air and the area becomes moist and prone to infection. The most common result is what looks like an allergic reaction: soreness, red itchy skin, and sometimes open sores.
- Traditional earrings are flawed because they have a post that sticks out the back and pokes you in the neck when you talk on the phone or sleep! Many people have learned to ignore this part (living with the pain) or they simply take them out, which leads to the next problem…
- When traditional earrings begin to irritate your ears (or poke too much), you likely take them out. This leads to lost earrings and a jewelry box full of single earrings waiting for their mate.
ComfyEarrings to the rescue!
ComfyEarrings will bring relief to your ears and neck with flat backs that screw onto threaded earring posts. Our Comfy flat back:
- Eliminates pressure on your ears and gives them some much-needed breathability
- Covers the end of the post to protect your neck from painful pokes when you talk on the phone or sleep
- Keeps your earrings securely in your ears, even while adventuring. (Just remember to check tightness once a day.)
Who can wear ComfyEarrings?
Anyone with pierced ears! ComfyEarrings have made their way around the world and are currently being worn by hundreds of thousands of grateful ears.
Over the years, we’ve heard from fans who needed comfortable earrings for many unique reasons. We’ve received thankful messages from:
- A woman who wears a helmet for work as a helicopter nurse AND has 10 piercings in her ears, each one of them filled with ComfyEarrings.
- A radio DJ who wears big headphones while working, but also loves wearing our big 6.0 mm Prong ComfyEarrings.
- Chronic pain sufferers who struggle with fibromyalgia or arthritis.
- People who work in call centers and wear a headset during work.
- Swimmers who wear swim caps and don’t want to take their earrings in and out.
- Motorcyclists who don’t have to worry about their earrings when putting on their helmet.
- And many others.
Some had given up on wearing earrings because of the daily struggles they faced. But now they wear ComfyEarrings 24/7/365 completely pain-free. And you can too!
Whatever your reason for needing comfortable earrings, we guarantee you’ll love ComfyEarrings, or we’ll give your money back.
100% Comfy or Your Money-Back Guarantee
We personally test and approve every style of ComfyEarrings before they appear on this site. (Co-owner, Christina Gillick, wears two pair of ComfyEarrings 24/7/365.)
We check for comfort, quality, and style. If a style of ComfyEarrings doesn’t pass, it doesn’t make it into our product line.
Because of our testing process (and the comfort of our earrings) we can confidently offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
Here’s the “fine print:”
Our number one concern is that you love ComfyEarrings and want to wear them every day! If not, we’d hate for you to feel like you wasted your money.
Simply send them back (here’s the address) and we’ll refund 100% of what you paid — no questions asked! (Although we’d love your feedback so we can continue to improve.)
Be the first to discover new styles and deals. Plus, you'll get a coupon code to save $5 on your first order.
Your privacy is protected. Unsubscribe anytime.
About Team Comfy
ComfyEarrings co-creator, Christina Gillick, had been looking for comfortable earrings that she could wear 24/7 since she was a child.
When no other company created them, Christina decided to take matters into her own hands. She didn’t know how to make the earrings herself so she looked online for possible suppliers and found a manufacturer to custom create the earrings.
Within a few months Christina was wearing the first pair of ComfyEarrings! That was August 2010 and she’s been wearing two pair every day (and night) since then.
ComfyEarrings didn’t start out as a business, but once friends and family started asking for their own ComfyEarrings, the widespread demand for comfortable earrings was obvious.
With a lot of help and encouragement from Christina’s husband and ComfyEarrings co-owner, Nick Gillick, ComfyEarrings became ComfyEarrings.com!
The ComfyEarrings team also includes…
Renee is our Customer Service Manager. She lives in Lubbock, Texas. She’s married to Keith, and they have three grown daughters. She loves to cook and spends her free time with her family and friends.
Renee focuses her energy on doing whatever needs to be done to make sure our customers know they’re our #1 concern.
Miranda is our Customer Service Specialist. She lives in Shallowater, Texas, with her husband, AJ, and their three young children. When she has time, Miranda loves to read and she spends her days creating a cozy home for her family (and cleaning up the chaos that goes on there!).
Miranda is on the front lines at ComfyEarrings. She devotes her time to customer support, making sure our fans are completely satisfied.
All US orders over $30 ship FREE! No coupon needed.
If your order is under $30, enjoy our flat-rate, inexpensive shipping — only $3.25 for US orders. (Flat rate shipping to other countries is calculated at checkout.)
Our shipping is also fast, reliable, and trackable. You’ll have your own ComfyEarrings in days, not weeks!
Say "Goodbye" to the painful pokes of traditional earrings!
Surgical Grade Metal
ComfyEarrings are made from 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel so they’re safe and comfortable – even for sensitive ears. (Plus, they will NOT rust, discolor, or turn you green!)
They are independently verified by Thermo Fisher Scientific to ensure safety and comfort – even for the most sensitive ears.
Ready for Any Adventure
Fans have comfortably worn ComfyEarrings while traveling, hiking, swimming, practicing gymnastics, dying their hair, using headsets, and a whole lot more.
Now there’s no reason to choose between looking good and being comfortable — with ComfyEarrings, you can have both!