What Makes ComfyEarrings so Comfortable?
ComfyEarrings are unlike any earrings you’ve worn before!
They are uniquely created to sit comfortably in your ear without stabbing your neck or squishing your earlobes.
You see traditional earrings have a few problems…
- First, they have an earring back that slides on to the post, making the earring too tight. This causes several problems for all ear types but especially sensitive ears. Earrings that pinch against the skin of your earlobe leave very little air circulation and the area becomes moist and prone to infection. The most common result is soreness, red itchy skin, and sometimes open sores.
- Second, traditional earrings are flawed because they have a post that sticks out the back and pokes you in the neck when you lay down or talk on the phone. Many people have learned to ignore this part –living with the pain– or they simply take them out, which leads us to the next problem.
- Third, once traditional earrings begin to irritate your ears or poke you while lying down or making a phone call, you likely take them out. This leads to lost earrings and a jewelry box full of single earrings waiting for their mate.
ComfyEarrings solve these problems!
They bring relief to your ears and neck with a flat back that screws onto threaded earring posts. This flatback:
- Eliminates the pressure on your ears and, because it covers the back of the post, it protects your neck from painful pokes when you talk on the phone or sleep.
- Creates a set amount of space on the post, between the stone and the screw-on back, giving your ears some much-needed breathability.
- Keeps your earrings securely in your ears at all times. (Just remember to make sure they’re tight once a day.)
Who can wear ComfyEarrings?
Anyone! ComfyEarrings have already made their way around the globe and are currently being worn by thousands of men, women, and children.
Over the years we’ve heard from fans who needed comfortable earrings for many unique reasons. We’ve received thankful messages from:
- A woman who wears a helmet for work as a helicopter nurse AND has 10 piercings in her ears, each one of them filled with ComfyEarrings.
- A radio DJ who wears big headphones while working, but also loves wearing our big 6.0 mm Prong ComfyEarrings.
- Chronic pain sufferers who struggle with fibromyalgia or arthritis.
- People who work in call centers and wear a headset during work.
- Swimmers who wear swim caps and don’t want to take their earrings in and out.
- Motorcyclists who don’t have to worry about their earrings when putting on their helmet.
- And many others.
Some had given up wearing earrings because of the daily struggles they faced. But now they wear their earrings 24/7/365 completely pain-free. And you can too!
Whatever your reason for needing comfortable earrings, we guarantee ComfyEarrings will not pinch or poke.
100% Comfy or Your Money-Back Guarantee
We personally test and approve every style of ComfyEarrings before they appear on this site. (Co-owner, Christina Gillick, wears two
We check for comfort, quality, and style. If a style of ComfyEarrings doesn’t pass, it doesn’t make it into our product line.
Because of our testing process (and the comfort of our
Here’s the “fine print:”
Our number one concern is that you love ComfyEarrings and want to wear them every day! If not, we’d hate for you to feel like you wasted your money.
Simply send them back (here’s the address) and we’ll refund 100% of what you paid — no questions asked! (Although we’d love your feedback so we can continue to improve.)
ComfyEarrings co-creator, Christina Gillick, had been looking for comfortable earrings that she could wear 24/7 since she was a child.
When no other company created them, Christina decided to take matters into her own hands. She didn’t know how to make the earrings herself so she looked online for possible suppliers and found a manufacturer to custom create the earrings.
Within a few
ComfyEarrings didn’t start out as a business, but once friends and family started asking for their own ComfyEarrings, the widespread demand for comfortable earrings was obvious.
With a lot of help and encouragement from Christina’s husband and ComfyEarrings co-owner, Nick Gillick, ComfyEarrings became ComfyEarrings.com!
In addition to Christina and
- Renee, our Customer Service Manager. Renee lives in Lubbock, Texas. She’s married to Keith, and they have three grown daughters. She focuses her energy on doing whatever needs to be done to make sure our customers know they’re our #1 concern. Renee loves to cook and spends her free time with her family and friends.
- Ruthie, our Social Media Director
andproduct photographer. You can find Ruthie hanging out on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest. She’s strangely obsessed with exclamation marks and emojis!!! 💕 But don’t worry, we’ve scheduled an intervention. 😘 Ruthie is also a married work-at-home mom, raising two beautiful children in Kansas City.
ComfyEarrings is based in Texas, so customers in Texas will see the Texas state sales tax added to their order at the time of checkout.
If you have any questions, please contact us by emailing [email protected]