My name is Christina Gillick and I created ComfyEarrings™ because I love earrings, but could never wear them for more than a few hours at a time.
I would receive beautiful earrings for gifts and excitedly put them in. But, just a few hours later, I’d have to remove them because my ears were red, irritated and throbbing.
In 2011, I started searching for a solution and came up with the idea for ComfyEarrings™.
While I was in a local tattoo and body piercing shop, I noticed how most body jewelry is made very different (and much more comfortable) than typical earrings. I thought, “What if I could merge the two worlds and make the most comfortable earrings on Earth?
I didn’t know how to make the earrings myself so I looked online for possible suppliers and found a manufacturer to custom create the earrings.
The idea was fairly simple, the earrings needed to:
• be high quality, made of surgical steel or sterling silver
• have flat backs (eliminating the painful stabbing feeling most earrings give you behind the ears)
• not squeeze or pinch the earlobes.
And, of course, they had to sparkle!
Now it’s 2012 and I’m proud to say, you can buy “The Most Comfortable Earrings On Earth™” right here at at ComfyEarrings.com™.
So What Makes ComfyEarrings™ so Comfortable?
All our earrings are custom-made to sit in your ear without stabbing your neck or squishing your earlobe. The way we do this is with the ComfyEarrings™ flat back.
Here’s a diagram to demonstrate:
Traditional earrings have a few problems:
1. They have a back that slides on the post. Often, this makes the earring too tight, which squishes your earlobe causing soreness and irritation.
2. They have a post that sticks out the back and pokes you in the neck when you lay down or talk on the phone.
ComfyEarrings™ solve these problems and bring relief to your ears and neck by using a flat back that screws on the earring posts.
This flat back eliminates the pressure on your ears and, because it covers the back of the post, it protects your neck from painful pokes when you talk on the phone or sleep.